What you will do
- Design and build products, systems, and tools that power the innovation of different businesses.
- Collaborate with project managers and business teams to define the project goals and deliverables.
- Participating in agile project planning and estimation.
- Contribute to the team through code reviews and documentation.
- Learn and apply state-of-the-art technologies and development methodologies.
What you'll get from us
- Signing bonus, 13th-month salary, performance bonus.
- Minimum 14 paid vacation days; off Saturday & Sunday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Learning budget and reimbursement on professional certification exams.
What we're looking for
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Eager to learn and keep up to date with new technologies.
Nice to have
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Knowing cloud and containerization technologies like AWS, GCP, Docker, etc.
Click here to apply.